Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thursday October 27, 2016

**Sorry I was sick today. Please be respectful to the sub.***
***If I didn't get to conference with you about your grade portfolio and you have any questions, first look at your submission/slideshow and see the comments I added. You may email me during class if you still have questions or finished something I told you to finish. If you don't email me with proof, I can't change your grade.***

Agenda
Bellringer #2, Term 2
Journal #2, Term 2
CNN Student News
Finish Ch 8 Notes-- Book Pages 228-236
Finish your Political Polls and submit them to Canvas (Under Political Polls Link-start taking polls)
Political Ad Campaigns (Under ch 8-9. Do this assignment, you may work as a group)
Media Comparisons (Under ch 8-9. Read the directions. Work alone).
Extra time??? Work on Ch 8 Terms

Learning Targets
I can explain different types of media used.

HW: QUIZ 8 next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment